Hey y’all! I am going to start sharing my recipes here, because I love to cook, and I love to eat! It shows too 😉 My husband and I both LOVE to get in the kitchen together. We were in the service industry for the better part of a Decade of our lives. He was a cook, bartender and a bouncer (watch out y’all!), and I started out as a hostess and eventually became a bartender.
We both enjoy hosting dinners and events at our home. We often times create our own concoctions or alter other dishes to our liking. I promise you will not have to scroll through some long diatribe about how much I love fall (even though I do) or a story about my grandmother’s kitchen… This will be the only time you have to read more than a few short sentences in order to get to your recipe. Yes, I hate that ish too! Like, I don’t want to scroll through a novel and 50000 pictures. JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN RECIPE! Okay, so on with it.
Buttery Roasted Rosemary & Garlic Potatoes
- 4.5 pounds Petite Potoes
- 2.5 tablespoons Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Dried Rosemary
- 3 teaspoons Dried Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1.5 teaspoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degreees F.
- Mix all seasonings in a small bowl. Cut the potatoes in half, remove any spots or sprouts if necessary, place the potatoes in a bowl and toss in olive oil. Once evenly coated, toss potatoes in spice mixture, when the potatoes are well coated, divided between two baking dishes evenly. Cut the butter into small cubes, place on top of potatoes, disperse evenly between both dishes, cover both dishes in foil.
- Roast potatoes in oven for 50 minutes. At the 25 minute mark rotate the dishes, stir the potatoes, and remove the foil for browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Poke a large potatoe with a fork. If it goes in smoothly the potatoes are done. If they aren’t done place back in the oven for 5 minutes and check again. Season to taste and make sure to serve while hot.